Wim Hof Method Fundamentals Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
Looking to kick start your New Year with more energy, increase your physical performance, improve your mental health, manage pain or start sleeping better?
Come and experience the Wim Hof Method, a natural, science-based approach to leading a happier, stronger & healthier life.
Join us on Sunday 10 January to learn how this technique taught to people all over the world - from celebrities and top athletes to everyday folks - can help you reconnect and control your body & mind and reawaken your inner power.
At this full-day workshop, led by South Australia's only certified Wim Hof Method instructor, Kym Burls, you’ll learn & practice the 3 pillars - the breathing technique, cold exposure and mindset.
What you’ll learn:
- The link between your nose and your nervous system
- A technique to reset your body & give you more energy
- Why stress is actually good for you
- How to control your mental state by changing your physical state
- How cold exposure can improve your focus & clarity
- Improve your pain tolerance by altering your body’s pH
Plus you’ll come away with a strong foundation of the Wim Hof Method and practical ways to apply it in your daily life.
The workshop is suitable for everyone 18 years and over, regardless of your current level of fitness or confidence.
Take the plunge, come along and feel what it’s all about.
As Wim says - “feeling is understanding”.
Important note: Out of precaution we advise against participating if people;
- Are pregnant (or looking to conceive)
- Have epilepsy
- Suffer from high blood pressure or coronary heart disease (or other heart issues)
- Have a history of serious health issues (e.g. stroke, heart failure, COPD)
- Have Raynaud's disease (Type 2)
If you have specific questions relating to your condition, please contact your instructor beforehand.
What to Bring:
- Yoga mat (Or you will be able to borrow one from the Studio)
- Sleeping bag/Blanket
- Comfortable clothes
- Lunch/snack (The Meat and Greet Cafe will be open)
- Wim Hof Workshop$150$150Sold Out